LOCATION AND CHARM! Welcome home to this urban homesteaders dream with NO HOA! Quaintly situated on 1.25 acres this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath bright and airy colonial is perfect for anyone looking for a quiet retreat yet still close to amenities and commuter routes! This home features a fully-fenced in front yard and back yard with screened-in back porch for relaxing in warmer weather. Looking to grow your own plants or produce? Look no further! The south-facing property is perfect for gardening and already features wild grapes, orchard trees of apples, pears, mulberry, hazelnuts, raspberry, and black currant. Have small livestock or pets? Lots of room to roam and run! Large basement with separate external access and windows can be finished off however you desire. Laundry and mudroom conveniently located right off of the two car attached garage after time spent outside. Owned 500-gallon underground propane tank for efficient heating and cooling. Rural road dead ends at the Little Bennett Trail head with access to the park! What more could you want? Come see this special property nestled in northern Montgomery County before it's too late!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
2,484 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Screened-in, Porch, Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Kennel, Out Building, Satellite Dish.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price