A beautifully landscaped yard and lofty shade tree welcome you to this stately, brick townhome in Franklin Farm in Herndon. A fireplace anchors the airy living room while floor-to-ceiling windows drench the space with sunlight. The eat-in kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances, ample cabinets and oiled-bronze hardware, as well as a full pantry. Upstairs, find the primary bedroom featuring an en-suite bath with marble vanity and two additional bedrooms. Enjoy family movie night in the freshly finished lower level, which also includes a separate office or bedroom space, full bath and laundry room with storage. Dine al fresco in the fenced backyard where dappled sunlight filters through the shade trees or invite friends for cocktails around the firepit. With refinished and new hardwood flooring, fresh paint, and new landscaping, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Nature lovers will enjoy the hiking trails right across the street, and it is a short stroll to shopping, restaurants and Starbucks. Swim at two neighborhood pools and enjoy fitness classes and youth programs at the nearby Sully Community Center. Aerospace hobbyists will relish the Udvar-Hazy Center, and there is easy access to Dulles Airport, the tollroad, I-66, Route 28 and 50, and Centreville Road.
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,824 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price