Welcome home to this impeccably maintained and improved brick Colonial home moments from Forest Glen Metro. As you enter through the vestibule, you are greeted by glistening hardwood floors on both the main and upper levels. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace with a mantel. As you make your way through the living room, to the right is a home office with an abundance of light from the oversized windows, cathedral ceiling with wood beam accents, and ceiling fan. An arched entryway beckons you into the dedicated dining room that has direct access to the private backyard. The nearby fully remodeled kitchen features stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, and ample wood cabinetry. A family room addition with ceramic tiled flooring and a vaulted ceiling features a second egress to the backyard. A main floor owner's bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet round out the first floor. Making your way upstairs, three additional large bedrooms share a remodeled full bathroom featuring Italian tumbled marble mosaic flooring, on-trend vanity, and light fixture. Enjoy spring and summer days in the backyard surrounded by mature trees and landscaping backing to wooded parkland with rear egress to access a trail. Conveniently located near major commuter routes including I-495 and Georgia Avenue. A short 10-minute walk to the Forest Glen Metro makes this home a commuter's dream. Steps away from Sligo Creek Park and all the trail has to offer. Enjoy nearby shopping, dining and entertainment options.***Awesome Features***Brick colonial home in sought after Forest Grove***Hardwood flooring throughout main and upper-level***Main level ownerâs bedroom with en-suite bathroom***Family room and office additions with vaulted ceilings and oversized windows***Fully fenced backyard with mature landscaping***Remodeled Kitchen and upper-level full bathroom (2020)***New HVAC system and 50-gallon water heater (2020)***New Gutters and Downspouts (2021)***Driveway parking for 5 cars***Steps away from Sligo Creek Park, Forest Glen Metro***Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Hardi Plank, Vinyl Siding
2,107 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Walkout Stairs
- Stained Glass, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, HardeePlank
- Brick, Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Partial, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price