A LOUDOUN COUNTY TREASURE! The Waterford Ridge community is highly sought and often has a waitlist due to the picturesque views in every direction and individual acreage! This stunning brick colonial sits serenely on over 3 acres of land with tasteful hardscaping and lighting. Enjoy modern updates, open floor plan, high ceilings, designer lighting, hardwood floors, and oversized windows showcasing the Blue Ridge Mountains. The grand two story foyer is a sight to behold which flows seamlessly into the front formal sitting area, private office, large dining room and butlers pantry. The upgraded kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, center island, and eat-in kitchen. Family and friends can relax by the fireplace in the expansive family room which adjoins the kitchen and porch. Enjoy an idealistic evening in your screened in porch under the vaulted ceiling, adorned with string lights and ceiling fan. Perfect for entertaining, the scenic setting of the mountains and sunset will take your breath away. When it's time to retreat you can either use the front foyer staircase, or the back staircase accessible from the kitchen and mud room entrance. The upper level boasts 4 full bedrooms each with its own private bath. The substantial Primary Suite has a vaulted ceiling and fan adjacent to the seating area with tray ceiling and ambient lighting. It showcases the 2 closets and luxury bathroom complete with a modern shower and soaking tub. Unfinished and open to all future possibilities, the massive open basement has insulation, rough in for a full bath, and walk-out access. Customized 3 car garage (2 new LiftMasters - 2022), extensive exterior landscape lighting, WiFi thermostats, NEW well pump and Goulds Constant Pressure System (2021), NEW main floor HVAC (2022), septic pumped (10/22), Water treatment system (06/22), dual zone Carrier A/C systems replaced in 2018, gas cooking, NEW split rail fence perfect for pets and children (2022). HIGHLY RATED SCHOOL TIER and located minutes to the quaint historic village of Waterford, Lucketts antique markets, Point of Rocks Rail, the Potomac River, C&O Canal and countless farmers markets. This neighborhood surrounds the Hope Flower Farm and Winery. But wait, there's more! Short drive to historic Leesburg's fine dinging and shops & downtown. Waterford is a small town community while still enjoying access to modern conveniences. THIS HOME SITS AMONG MANY OF LOUDOUN COUNTY'S DESTINATION WORTHY WINERIES AND BREWERIES. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS FOREVER HOME!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heate
4,690 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Enclosed, Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Premium, Rear Yard, Rural, Private, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price