VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE WITH ZOOM - SUNDAY 3:00 - 3:30https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87266358969Renovated and ready in historic Brentwood! This charming, bungalow seeks new homeowner! Bright and welcoming, the renovation choices were made to delight today~s buyer. No more dingy, boxy rooms~ walls were removed, and staircase redirected to give the home an open concept on the main level. Wonderful new kitchen offers gas cooking, SS appliances, white cabs and granite counters that extend into a breakfast bar where people can gather and chat with the cook. The bathrooms (one en-suite) are new, new walls and doors, new roof w/architectural shingles, siding, and decking at rear entry. The finished lower level offers a 3rd bedroom possibility and family room. Natural light throughout, the home is charming and delightful. Just a short distance from local parks and about one mile to DC line and Metro, we welcome you home. Can't wait to show you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, Cottage, 2 Story
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
844 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price