Located in the sought-after new community of Warrenton Chase, this "Powell" floor plan by Ryan Homes is better than new! Don't believe it, just look at the exterior entertaining space with a covered porch, extensive hardscape, exterior fireplace, and a built-in exterior kitchen with mini-fridge, keg cooler, natural gas grill and sear station! That alone is over $100k in upgrades. This home provides great financial value. In fact, to construct this home now in the third phase of Warrenton Chase, would be over $900k. It truly is better than new! Built in 2019, the interior of this cozy home boasts 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,233 sq feet of finished interior space, a side-load 2-car garage, open floor plan, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large island, family room with coffered ceiling and gas fireplace, hardwoods on the main level, a home office/library with built-in bookshelves, primary bedroom upstairs with two walk-in closets, en suite bath with separate soaking tub and shower, upstairs laundry with front load washer and dryer, three additional bedrooms sharing a sizable hall bathroom, and a light-filled basement with double welled exit, finished rec room, full bathroom, nice storage room and an egress window in case you wanted to enclose a portion of the rec room for a legal bedroom. In terms of location, Warrenton Chase is ideally located just 4 minutes (1.7 miles) from all of the incredible shops and restaurants of historic Old Town and Main Street in Warrenton. Easy access to 29/17/15 and only 11 miles to I-66. If you don't know Warrenton yet, it's quite the hidden gem with a rural feel and yet all the amenities (Walmart, Home Depot, 5 grocery stores, HomeGoods, Outback & Longhorn steakhouses, etc). The community amenities include an outdoor pool, tot lot/playground, tennis court, and access to trails both in the community and nearby. Zoned for PB Smith Elementary, Warrenton Middle, and Kettle Run High schools. Assumption of the existing VA Loan is possible if Buyer has VA eligibility to restore the Seller's eligibility (ask Lister for more info).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,223 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Stone.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Porch, Screened-in, Patio, Deck, Enclosed
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price