Rarely available end unit townhome with spacious backyard and bonus side yard in the Montivideo Square neighborhood. This beautifully maintained, sun-filled home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Numerous updates include: new roof (2019); hot water heater (2019); new carpeting on stairs/hallway (2020); expanded backyard patio (2019); kitchen appliances (2018); HVAC (within the last 5 years). The main level has an open floor plan and easy access to the private backyard through the kitchen. The upper level features three bedrooms and two bathrooms including an owner?s en suite bath. The lower level has a rec room with new LVP flooring and recessed lights, full bathroom and large utility room with an abundance of storage space! Have no worries when you invite guests over as there is plenty of street parking steps away from the main entrance. Wonderfully situated in Falls Church and walkable to West Falls Church Metro, shops and restaurants! Mclean school pyramid. Don't wait! This one won't last!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,200 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price