Excellent location! Welcome to this ideally located classic home in the heart of Springfield. Beautiful tree lined neighborhood! Convenient layout with half flight of stairs between levels. Brand new flooring in kitchen that extends to family room and downstairs bedroom. Right off the kitchen is a fantastic deck, perfect for hosting. Cozy, wood burning fireplace in living room and large dining room with French doors opening to family room. Walk to the upper level and find a newly remodeled (2021) full bath and 3 bedrooms. One car garage, driveway and plenty of street parking. Close proximity to I-495, I-395, I-95, and 20-minute drive to Washington D.C. Minutes from Giant, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and Springfield Town Center. Walking distance to running/hiking/biking trails and Lake Accotink park!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,946 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price